Saturday, August 30, 2008

G-a-a-a-w-s-s-h..

Hmm..

I know a few of my 'fans' already getting upset with me for not updating this blog as frequent as i should... I'd love to write everyday, but hey, i m a mother of 3 yea... that's really hard work!

Ok let me take a ciggy break and think of something entertaining to write.

Patience fans dearest...

Ok today i'm gonna bitch. Really guys, there's only up to certain limits little nice me can take yea...

Case no. 1

This girl. She's a not-so-close friend from back home. But since there are not so many of us here in Dubai, yea ok we should stick to one another. Help out each other so to speak.

So I was busy looking for an apartment in July, and suddenly she came into picture. She was suggesting that we should live together, that she would rent one of the bedrooms in my future apartment. She told me she can't pay much, yea ok, i am willing to accept less than market price. She's driving a company's car, so at least i can get a ride to work or at least to the supermarket anytime, therefore i told her that if we want to realise this plan, she should help me look for a place that costs not more than 150k a year, coz if she is paying 36k a year, then the balance is affordable for me to bear, although by now uols must be saying 'isn't that even fair?'... Yea i know, but if i choose to, i can be THAT kind. Really.

So days & weeks passed. I was struggling applying loans and bugging dear Buck during a few weekend and taking expensive taxi rides to view some potiential apartments yea... And guess what she was doing? Absolutef******ly nuttin'. Not even offering me a ride, not even looking up the many apartments' advertisements... NOTHING!! I didn't even want to ask for favours from her... I just proceed, whatever i can find, whatever i can manage, i will take it as it comes. Qe sera sera - that never change...

Then i somehow managed a loan, and i found this apartment. A sweet new friend helped me to furnish it, even helped fixing some furniture.. (God bless you... thank you so much.. love the orchid..) It happenned so quick actually though, as how Dubai is - fast & furious. In less than two weeks the place is looking like a real home already. (praise God Almighty for making it happenned for me).

Suddenly, i got a phonecall. From her. How are you... bla-bla-bla... i moved.. and.... What do you know... She said, '.... so we are not living together like we planned before???'

Whaaaaatttttt?????
We planned??? WE??? PLANNED??

Too much! And imagine. Her brilliant idea was, to move in ONLY when she got a new job, which is only God knows when! And even on that matter, she was relying on me to help her with the job hunting!!!!! Hey, am i looking like her bloody keeper here??? Is it conviniently stamped on my forehead but i couldn't see?? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!! (see i totally know how to use the "pfft" now).

Too upset to continue with case no. 2.

Need another ciggy break.

No comments: